1. "A poem is a naked person... Some people say that I am a poet."
2. "All I can do is be me, whoever that is."
3. "All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die."
4. "Yeah, some of them are about ten minutes long, others five or six." - when asked by a reporter what his songs were about.
5. "I'm just glad to be feeling better. I really thought I'd be seeing Elvis soon."
6. "If I wasn't Bob Dylan, I'd probably think that Bob Dylan has a lot of answers myself."
7. "Colleges are like old-age homes, except for the fact that more people die in colleges."
8. "What good are fans? You can't eat applause for breakfast. You can't sleep with it."
9. "A song is anything that can walk by itself."
10. "I didn't come out of a cereal box. " - Bob Dylan admits he is not suitable for breakfast!
Get the latest music news, opinion, interviews, freebies, tracks, videos and more delivered straight to your inbox at lunchtime every weekday.
35,567Musician Attacks Pitchfork After Receiving Perfect Score Review
23,080The Cure’s Robert Smith Goes Ballistic After Nasty Review
16,979Looks Like Lorde Is Fronting Nirvana’s Hall Of Fame Performance
14,545Here’s What Happened At Nirvana’s Hall Of Fame Performance
10,700You’ll Never Guess Who’s Fronting Nirvana’s Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Performance