Iconic music mag Rolling Stone recently ran a readers poll looking for the worst songs of the 90s. The end result is a list sure to please any mobile or wedding DJ, and a few track may bring back bad memories we all thought and hoped we'd forgotten long ago. We apologise in advance for getting these songs stuck in your head. If it makes you feel any better you can send it to someone you don't like knowing they'll hate it just as much.
10. 4 Non Blondes, 'What's Up?'
9. Right Said Fred, 'I'm Too Sexy'
8. Baha Men, 'Who Let The Dogs Out?'
7. Celine Dion, 'My Heart Will Go On'
6. Hanson, MMMBop
5. Chumbawamba, Tubthumping
4. Vanilla Ice, Ice Ice Baby
3. Billy Ray Cyrus, Achy Breaky Heart
2. Los Del Rio, Macarena
1. Aqua, Barbie Girl
Get the latest music news, opinion, interviews, freebies, tracks, videos and more delivered straight to your inbox at lunchtime every weekday.